Dog Friendly Hotels in Devon
Pitch up with your pooch for an utterly marvellous dog friendly holiday in East Devon. The Deer Park is one of a handful of hotels in Devon offering dog friendly holidays, with a selection of dog friendly accommodation; so you can enjoy your holiday with man’s best friend!
Our 80 acre kingdom is simply doggy heaven! Pull on some wellies (available from reception), clip on your lead and head outdoors to discover our woodland trails, countryside treks and riverside walks along the private 3 mile fishery on the River Otter. For longer jaunts, head to the Jurassic Coast – the towering red cliffs and scattering of quaint harbour-side towns make for a top-notch coastal walk.
DOG FRIENDLY HOTEL FACILITIES
- Our doggy pamper hut for a place to wash, dry off and pamper your pooch
- Comfy dog beds
- Food and water bowls
- Delectable dog treats
- Doggy dining from their own À La Bark menu!
- Emergency dog food supplies available
- Flexible approach to number and size of dogs
- Outside tap to attend to muddy paws
- Waste bin for your use and scoop bags on request
- Torch available for late night dog walking
- Access to refrigerated food storage available
We just ask for a small fee of £10 per pup, per stay.
For more information about places to visit with your dog, hop on over to our friends at Doggy Devon!